Music At the Market concerts take place on the lawn of Commodore Schoolyard Square, (corner of Louisiana and Indiana Ave.) in historic downtown Perrysburg on Thursday evenings in the summer.
Check out the schedule for Wednesdays at Woodland for a lunchtime concert series
Thursday evenings, 7-8:30pm
June 4 – August 27
- June 4 – The North Coast Big Band
- June 11 – Fossil Creek
- June 18 – Kentucky Chrome
- June 25 – The House Band
- July 2 – Cake Walkin’ Jass Band
- July 9 – Not Fast Enuff
- July 16 – The Kelly Broadway Quartet
- July 23 – The Grape Smugglers
- July 30 – Dragon Wagon
- August 6 – Quartet Bernadette
- August 13 – The Bob Rex Quartet
- August 20 – Dry Bones Revival
- August 27 – The Jordan Guess Band
Bring your chair or a blanket and stretch out and enjoy some great music. This concert will go on rain or shine! No smoking please.
Rain Location: Commodore Building 140 E. Indiana Ave (Judy Beck Auditorium). Thank you to Perrysburg Schools for the use of their facilities.
Sponsored By: Perrysburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, the City of Perrysburg and Ed Schmidt Automotive Group