Music At the Market concerts take place on the lawn of Commodore Schoolyard Square, (corner of Louisiana and Indiana Ave.) in historic downtown Perrysburg on Thursday evenings in the summer.
Check out the schedule for Wednesdays at Woodland for a lunchtime concert series
Thursday evenings, 7-8:30pm
June 7 – August 30
- June 7 – Academy Brass Quintet
- June 14 – The Madison Avenue Band
- June 21 – The New Fashioned
- June 28 – Swingmania
- July 5 – My Distant Cousinsz
- July 12 – Ol’ Creek Road
- July 19 – The House Band
- July 26 – Barile & May
- August 2 – Old State Line
- August 9 – Tammy & Dan Acoustic Duo
- August 16 – 56 Daze
- August 23 – Ramona Collins Group
- August 30 – The Original Killer Flamingos
Bring your chair or a blanket and stretch out and enjoy some great music. This concert will go on rain or shine! No smoking please.
Rain Location: Commodore Building 140 E. Indiana Ave (Judy Beck Auditorium). Thank you to Perrysburg Schools for the use of their facilities.
Sponsored By: Perrysburg Convention and Visitors Bureau, the City of Perrysburg and Perrysburg Auto Mall. Main ART-ery coordinates and manages this series.